Sunday, October 28, 2012

Schmidt vs Chicago

Wow, I can't believe how badly I have bee slacking off on updating this!!  Thankfully there isn't too much that has happened, but I have been bothered by a few people to get my ass on here and post an update!  I had my parents in town, so no new dates last week, but there was still plenty of chatting going on!

SCHMIDT

We have a front runner! I didn't get a chance to blog about a few Sunday nights ago with this awesome guy.  Anyone who is willing to spend a Sunday night with me on the couch watching the last two episodes of Dexter is a winner in my book!  There is something about him that is just comforting and makes him so easy to be around.  I could have laid on the couch with my head in his lap with him stroking my hair for hours.  Of course that didn't happen and what would follow would be completely mind blowing and AMAZING! All I can say is that Schmidt has some major skills!

I had to go over a week without seeing him and when time finally was freed up, it happened to be on a day when I got some not so great family news.  I explained to him what happened and mentioned that I might not be in the best emotional state to hang out with him.  He simply replied, "I'll still come over, just so you don't have to be alone." Are you serious? Is he for real? When I questioned his motives (jokingly of course), he said his goal was to give me a hug, snuggle up on the couch (more Dexter of course), and hopefully make my end better than it had started.  And boy did he succeed!

He's out of town for a few days, so no Schmidt updates for a while......
 

CHICAGO

Okay, so I haven't kicked him completely to the curb just yet.  The consensus from those around me could be that his need to be funny/right all the time could just be a case of the nerves.  The girls say I should tell him and the guys tell to give him another shot.  So this time I listened to the guys (with fingers crossed hoping they would be right for ONCE).  Even though Friday was the end of a long week, I took Chicago up on his offer to hang to out.  At first, he offered up tickets to the Suns game with two of his friends, but both of us didn't feel like driving into town or being out amongst the masses.  We settled for snuggling up on the couch and watching the Avengers.  Now, I'm not sure if it was just because he was tired, but he managed not to annoy the shit out of me with his over the top humor. 

I'm thinking this one is probably just going to end up as a good friend....     

No comments:

Post a Comment