Sunday, October 28, 2012

Guys on the Bench

So while Schmidt and Chicago are the two that I focus the most energy on, there are a handful of others that I have had some communication with over the last two weeks or so.  Not counting any of these out just yet, but they are definitely still on the bench!

HAWAIIAN JOE

This handsome fella was one of the first ones that I ended up messaging with back when I started this whole online dating thing. One of the most appealing things about him (besides his boy next door looks), is that he has a life and is busy.  Sure that may sound strange, but I really am not looking for someone to occupy a huge majority of my time just yet.  We have been texting off and on over the past month or so, but our schedules have not allowed us to meet yet.  One cool thing we have in common is that he lived up in Seattle and even has a house there. Not sure if anything will come of this one, but at least he's a nice guy to talk to!


THE TEDDY BEAR

This one started out by me clicking on his profile on accident (hard to see the pics on my phone)! He's not my typical type of guy, but when I found out he was from Wisconsin (Packer fan) and had a sense of humor, I thought I could at least strike up a conversation.  We met for a quick dinner before a softball game of his two weeks ago and it went pretty well.  Turns out he is a paramedic that is going to school to be a pediatric nurse.  We both share a love for kids, which is a pretty cool thing.  Quite a few things in common but there just isn't a physical attraction there for me.  He's asked about going to lunch or even out for dinner, but his schedule is insane and doesn't seem to match up with mine.  At least he isn't a needy guy that texts me constantly asking about hanging out! So we'll see.....


MILE HIGH  

Found myself a pilot the other day! Limited chatting so far, but his profile indicates that he has his shit together. We have exchanged numbers and hopefully coffee will be in our future one of these days when he is on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment