Sunday, October 28, 2012

Can You Say Obession?

Maybe I should put a disclaimer on my profile that states that I HAVE A LIFE! It amazes me how many morons out there send you a second message when you don't respond to them right away.  Usually it's just a message or two and there is the occasional asshole who makes an idiotic comment that really isn't worth my time anyway, but this one takes the cake.  It's not our entire conversation, which started back on 10/24, but you'll get the idea that he is one step closer to becoming a blocked user!  The times are all jacked up, so only pay attention to how much time is in between them.  My response is listed below in Red :)




10/25/2012 6:18:55 AM
your ex must have been crazy to let you get away but i guess it is good since i can talk to you now.
10/25/2012 7:02:06 AM
So good night and it was good talking a little. Don't be a stranger write whenever so ttyl Rachel
10/26/2012 5:51:02 AM
Good evening Rachel how was your day ?

10/27/2012 6:12:21 PM
i see you are one hard lady to speak to Rachel dang that stinks. well have a good day then

10/27/2012 6:48:36 PM
This is just a really busy time for me right now. My schedule is pretty hectic with the relay I'm running in over in Tennessee in two weeks - there's a lot to do! I hope you understand...I'm not ignoring you intentionally! :)

10/27/2012 7:02:32 PM
Hello there Miss Rachel. I understand you are a busy lady and I hope you do good in your relay. You caught my attention for a reason so I will just have to wait and eventually take you out. At least you wrote me back and that does make me happy.

10/27/2012 10:59:43 PM
How about when you come back I take you out? I will plan something fun and you will have a blast. You can save it so when your ready 480-652-0800.

10/28/2012 2:07:51 AM
I bet you get a lot of messages so I better do work. You are one gorgeous lady

10/28/2012 6:38:27 AM
I know we will talk more eventually and just to make sure you know when I said I can wait its because with school and wanting to get into a new job I am in no hurry plus I am interested in getting to know you. Hope you are having a good weekend good night

10/28/2012 8:17:52 PM
so i am feeling like a major bug so i am not gonna write anymore unless i hear from you. i know you are very busy and i am just feeling bad now for bugging you. so if you want to talk great have a great day. :-(


The thing that makes me laugh the most is that I told this guy up front that my schedule was crazy with my parents in town and all the other things that I have going on over the next two weeks....sounds like he need to get a life!

1 comment:

  1. ahh he just really likes you. He probably gets on to see if you have responded and when you dont, he looks at your profile and writes you back. He seems to be quite interested, but maybe a little on the needy side. You'd have to talk to him more to feel it out..lol

    ReplyDelete