Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Round Two Goes to Chicago

I once heard that laughter adds time to your life.  If that proves true, I think I have added at least a few months on thanks to Chicago.  That guy sure can make me laugh, and laugh more than I have in longer than I can remember.  I really should record some of our conversations so I can replay them , and of course, write about them!

I spent most of Saturday with him and he continues to be a front runner in the dating race.  For one thing, I get nervous when I go out to meet him, which is my sure sign that I actually like him.  He's so easy to be around and you none of our conversations are ever forced or boring.  And he's not afraid to bring strangers into the conversation! When we went to see Taken 2, the cutest pair of elderly women asked if the seats next to us were taken.  And so he replies, "I saved them just for you." And before they could even get out the typical "awww," he points at me and says, "and this one just followed me in from the parking lot." The joke continued on for a few minutes about how he didn't know me, and they thought it was hysterical (and so did I).

I did find out that he does have terrible aim when it comes to throwing popcorn.  To pass the time, we decided to take popcorn and practice throwing it up in the air and catching it in our mouth.  Naturally, that wasn't enough fun, so he decided to stand up and start throwing it to me to catch.  Boy, did he have terrible aim! I don't think I caught a single piece of popcorn! When I started to give him a hard time, without missing a beat, he says, "oh, I wasn't aiming for your mouth."  No, of course not...I should have known! Either way, his aim was still terrible!

Looking forward to date #3 with him.....       

No comments:

Post a Comment