Monday, October 29, 2012

Are All Aaron's Arrogant?


Damn that title has a lot of A's! I got this message below today and when I checked out his profile, it was a no-brainer that he was not the right guy for me....must be the name!

His message to me:

Hello. Finally someone that qualifies with my standards and what I am looking for. You are cute. I'm Aaron

Now, is it me or does he already sound like a pompous ass?  It's nice that he thinks I'm cute, but knowing I meet his "standards" just sounds a little conceited.  But I could be wrong, so I guess I should see what his profile has to offer....

The first two things I notice make me laugh hysterically.  First, the guy is wearing a turtleneck sweater.  Can you say Metro and/or high maintenance?  And then I notice his height...he's a whopping 5'8" tall.  So obviously a case of short-man syndrome! Sure it isn't THAT short, but when I put on my kick ass red heels, I will be starting him straight in the eye and I am just not okay with that.  He's a little puny too, even though he says he has an athletic body....maybe a runner or swimmer, but he is definitely not hitting the gym! Now, I only say this because I have the need to be with a guy that I know can take care of me.  If I fall down drunk on my ass (or in a pool....that's for you Schumann), I want to know that he can come to my rescue.  I

My next eyebrow raise came when I saw the question "do you drink?"  Now if you have read an earlier blog of mine about my first date with POF, you would know that this question is of extreme importance.  Not that I wouldn't date a non-drinker, but it could definitely be an issue since I like my alcohol every once in a while.  The funny thing is that most people answer "socially," but they are all full of shit (as am I since I answered that too and drink more than socially.)  It's either that or answer "often," but who wants to be played up as drunk?  Anyway, his answer was "prefer not to say." Uh, why the fuck not?  Excuse my sailor mouth, but what would make anyone answer that?  I figure he must really have strong views about drinking or he is just trying to hide being a raging alcoholic.  But either way, RED FLAG!

His interests:

Sushi (okay, that is a plus)
Beer (so he has GOT to be an alcoholic, right?!?!)
Attention (again, short-man syndrome)
Punctuality (good cause I hate to be late)
Responsilbe (that is his typo, not mine...so he's not one for spell check)
Nice caring Woman (hmmm, I don't think I know any haha)
Smelling good (at least I know he bathes)
Being silly and of course, open about things (interesting combination)


About him:

Poker, hiking, going for sushi, movies, bowling, drinking beer with friends, skiing/snowboarding.

There is no way to describe me on paper, okay screen, people say I am unique.  Looking for a nice sexy female to spoil.  I have lots of energy but absolutely hate drama and fighting, I just won't do it.  Oh yeah, I won't date anyone who has children and I won't go out to Peoria or Glendale...done that plenty of times. Over it.


I am still laughing!  I mean, it's great that he knows what he wants, but I guess to me, he's obviously got some issues.  Tact is definitely not a strong suit of this one!  Hopefully you got a little chuckle as well.














1 comment:

  1. Um this guy is NOT for you!! Wow, already an ass when he wrote to you. And yeah..who the hell responds prefer not to say about drinking...ugh....NEEEEEEXXXXXTTTTT!!

    ReplyDelete